Handmade quality and modern convenience.
Our 2×2 Raised Garden Bed features all of your most wanted elements, in one complete garden bed.
- 100% Cedar Timber Construction (no composites!)
- No Tools Needed – our 2×2 Raised Garden Bed (along with all of our raised garden beds) assembles effortlessly in minutes with our sliding joint and pin design.
- Handmade Quality – Each of our 2×2 Raised Garden Bed boards are crafted by hand using 1-3/4″ thick cedar timbers, more than twice the thickness of big box retailers. Our thicker design will never bow under the weight of wet soil and will last for years.
- Environmentally Friendly. No harmful chemicals or residues to worry about!
The 2×2 Cedar Raised Garden Bed is a great small bed built with the urban gardener in mind! Its small size can fit nearly anywhere: patios, porches, decks, walkways, or even flat rooftops! Even though it’s small, the 2×2 Cedar Raised Garden Bed is still deep enough to grow the same plants you could grow with our larger raised garden beds. Plants like tomatoes, cucumbers or lettuce and herbs like rosemary, oregano or mint can find a home growing here!
2×2 Raised Garden Bed features and info:
- 4 Cedar Raised Garden Bed Boards (per level)
- 4 connecting pins which firmly connect all of your 2×2 Raised Garden Bed boards together.
- Complimentary organic heirloom seeds to get you started planting.
- Time and Dimensions
- Assembly time: ~1 minute per level
- 2×2 Raised Garden Bed assembled sizes:
- Standard Bed: 26in. x 26in. x 7-3/4 in. tall
- Double Stacked: 26in. x 26in. x 15-1/2 in. tall
- Triple Stacked: 26in. x 26in. x 23-1/4 in. tall
- Soil Capacity: ~3 cu. ft. per level.
- Total growing area: ~ 4 square feet
- Don’t forget! No tools required and it’s expandable!
Our Passion for Quality
Quality is a founding principle of how we build at Garden In Minutes. We don’t build our 2×2 Cedar Raised Garden Bed just for you to like it, we build it so you’ll love it! Everything we build is designed to last and work well now and down the road. We build this way because Garden In Minutes was founded with the desire to make the most convenient, high quality raised bed gardening products available. We want you to love your garden, not just for a single season, but for years to come!