Interconnect multiple Garden Grids™ and keep your garden area more organized!
Our Garden Grid™ Connection Manifold lets you interconnect 2 or more Garden Grid™ watering systems to run from one water source and it keeps all hoses tucked neatly against your garden bed for an organized gardening area.
Simply select the height you need, connect your Garden Grids™ and turn on your water. That’s it! It even has an extra port to connect an additional garden hose to, for handheld watering or running a garden hose to another manifold or third Garden Grid™ !
Features & Info:
- Each manifold lets you interconnect and independently adjust the water flow to (2) Garden Grid™ watering systems, right next to your garden!
- Connect one of our garden hoses to the additional manifold port (capped end) and lead it to another manifold to interconnect another pair of Garden Grids™, and so on for larger gardens.
- *Garden Hose Timer and Custom Length Garden Hoses sold separately.*
- Connection Needs for Different Garden Grid™ Amounts:
- 2 Garden Grids™: 1 Multi-Garden Grid™ Connection Manifold
- 3 Garden Grids™: 1 Multi-Garden Grid™ Connection Manifold & 1 Garden Hose
- 4 Garden Grids™: 2 Multi-Garden Grid™ Connection Manifolds & 1 Garden Hose
- 5 Garden Grids™: 2 Multi-Garden Grid™ Connection Manifolds & 2 Garden Hoses
- 6 Garden Grids™: 3 Multi-Garden Grid™ Connection Manifolds & 2 Garden Hose
- 7 Garden Grids™: 3 Multi-Garden Grid™ Connection Manifolds & 3 Garden Hose
- 8 Garden Grids™: 4 Multi-Garden Grid™ Connection Manifolds & 3 Garden Hose
*Note: If your Garden Grid™ watering systems are not directly next to each other, simply connect a garden hose to the manifold to then reach the Garden Grid™ that is further away.
Watch How It Works Here
Have a question about setting up your garden? Contact us here! We’ll help you figure out exactly what you need.